Is your heart bursting forth with love? Want to shout out to the whole world about how sweet your love is? Cute love quotes will help you to express loving thoughts about love, and as well as make you laugh with hilarity.
Whether you’ve just fallen head over heels in love, at the beginning stage of your relationship, or you just want to bask in the joy of your love, let these cute love quotes reflect your romantic and humorous side.
Let these humorous quotes about love give you something funny to smile about. Share these quotes with your family and friends so that they have something to smile about too.
There’s many ways to bring joy and fun to your love relationship. Sending a bouquet of roses with a loving message when your lover is feeling down is romantic. Sending a love poem or writing one yourself is a hugely romantic gesture. Writing a wonderful love letter works also. Using a thesaurus and picking out descriptive words to describe the best sides of your sweetheart work amazingly well too.
Another method is to use cute love quotes in your Valentine’s Day cards, emails and messages to bring a certain playful tone into your relationship. Make your girlfriend or boyfriend feel loved and cherished.
Add a dash of romance with these quotes and simply let the warmth of cute love quotes envelope you.
List of 10 Best Cute Love Quotes
1) “Other men have seen angels, But I have seen thee, And thou art enough.” – G. Moore
2)”I’m not rushing into being in love. I’m finding fourth grade hard enough.” – Regina ‘Age 10’
3) “I was nauseous and tingly all over. I was either in love or I had smallpox.” – Woody Allen
4) “A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.” – Ingrid Bergman
5) “I married the first man I ever kissed. When I tell this to my children, they just about throw up.” – Barbara Bush
6) “Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love.” – Albert Einstein
7) “We don’t believe in rheumatism and true love until after the first attack.” – Marie E. Eschenbach
8) “Women are made to be loved, not understood.” – Oscar Wilde
9) “At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.” – Plato
10) “Love is like an hour glass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties.” – Jules Renord