Good dating and relationship advice is what can help us make some pretty difficult decisions. There are many types of guys out there. Some are good, some are bad, and others are dangerous. If you find yourself in a relationship where things are just not right and you know it deep in your gut, it is time to take inventory. Some guys will be hard to part with even if you know it is for the best. But hard decisions are a part of life. So what’s a girl to do? If a couple of these 15 scenarios are part of your relationship with Mr. Right, then I think you have found Mr. Wrong instead. Maybe it is time to cut your losses while you still can.
- Whenever you want a night out with the girls… he has to come a long too. Gimme a break!
- He’s constantly calling his mom to see if “it’s okay” to do this or that with you. No way!
- He constantly criticizes you. If he’s doing that now… what will it be like when the relationship becomes more serious? Don’t even go there.
- He doesn’t have a job, let alone a career. You don’t want to be his social security check, do you?
- He appears to enjoy humiliating you in front of others or he gets a kick out of seeing your look squirm.
- The guy has no interest in – let alone support for – your life’s ambitions. Huge Red Flag!!!
- He regards women as inferior human beings.
- He is two-faced and tends to complain about people behind their backs rather than be upfront with them. If he is doing that to someone else in front of you, you can be sure he is doing it to you.
- He spends most of his time in front of the TV. In fact, it’s a struggle just to get him away from the TV for any length of time.
- Everyone you like and respect… hates him. That’s a sure sign that you’re too close to see what he’s really like. Take a breather and back off from him.
- He makes his money from criminal activities. Some guys are good at making their criminal histories look appealing.
- He never has any money on him… and then suddenly he’s flush with cash… and then he’s got nothing again. What is going on here?
- He’s always raving about his past dates. Um, do you care?
- He’s always late and full of weak excuses.
- Does he forget your birthday or other important dates? Or his idea of celebrating your birthday is buying you dinner from a drive-through.
I know what you maybe thinking, how does she know my guy? Perhaps because I have met my share of them too. Don’t allow yourself to suffer unnecessarily. If any of these 15 behaviors ring true for you, you’re probably in a detrimental relationship. If three or more ring true… don’t walk, RUN AWAY from this guy as fast as you can!
It is time for us guys and gals to learn how to choose the right kind of relationship that meets our needs and is healthy and satisfying.